Pet Wedding Attendant
You've always dreamed of having your pet included in your wedding?. Cherished Companion knows how important it is to have your pet by your side on your big day because our pets are family too. I would like to help you make that happen, so you can go without the added worry and stress of having one more detail to add to your list. As fun and cute as this dream is, including your pet does require some thought and preparation. Meet with me to help understand your vision, and I will put a personally customized plan in place for you
Things to consider:
1. Is your Pet up for the Event? Weddings can be stressful and overwhelming for a pet that is shy, nervous, fearful.
2. What Role is your Pet going to Play? Ring bearer? Hound of Honour? Discuss in detail with your wedding planner.
l3. Is the Venue Pet Friendly? Many have a strict 'No Pet' Policy. Get permission. in writing, as part of the contract.
4. Use your Wedding Planner to coordinate the details involving your pet.
4. Make sure you tell your bridesmaids and groomsmen. Many people suffer from allergies, so they can take the necessary
precautions needed. Discuss special instructions eg. how to greet your pet, not get them excited, etc.
5. Hire a Pet Care Attendant to ensure your pet is taken care of and is in place when he/she should be, without relying on
guests who would rather be enjoying the wedding themselves.
6. Rehearse as much as possible before the big day, and leave ample time to practice during the actual rehearsal so pet and
Pet Care Attendant know exactly what to do, and when to do it.
7 Book the Grooming Appointment well ahead of time, so your pet looks his/her best.
8. Remember to pack essentials for the big day to give to the handler. Food, water, dishes, toys, pooh bags, treats. Go over
tips for feeding schedule and how to use treats and toys to keep your pet entertained and well behaved.
1. I will want to meet your pet before the rehearsal night, so your pet and I are comfortable with each other.
If your dog needs some coaching before hand the big day, that can also be arranged.
2. Your pet's wedding attire should resemble the overall atmosphere of the wedding. Shop around the local pet boutiques
and get creative; it's your pet's time to shine. Please keep in mind, attire should not be so long that they can trip on it.
3. Don't sweat the small stuff. Prepare yourself for accidents to happen. Your pet may walk the wrong way down the isle,
take a potty break in the most inconvenient spot, or try and fertilize the flower arrangements. Let the Pet Attendant take
care of the mishaps. Keep in mind, it is all part of the experience.
4. If your pet cannot be part of your wedding, take pictures with your pet before the wedding, save the date, and/or
Choose from 3 different packages: Basic, Premier, and Platinum, or we can customize to suit your needs.
* Take your pet to the groomer, if required
* Dress your pet for the event
* Transport your pet to and from the wedding
* Supervise and care for your pet throughout the event
* Accompany your pet for their duties, and/or with photos
* Provide walks, potty breaks, food and water as needed
* Bag and dispose of all pet waste
* Pet Sitting while you are away on your honeymoon
Please contact us at [email protected] to set up an appointment for a complimentary Meet & Greet to discuss your options. Don't see what you are looking for? Ask us and we will work with you to incorporate your vision into your wedding.